After a transaction is broadcasted to the Bitcoin network, it may be included in a block that is published to the network. When it happens, it is said that the transaction has been mined at a depth of 1 block. With each subsequent block that is found, the number of blocks deep is increased by one. To be secure against double-spending, a transaction should not be considered as confirmed until there is a certain number of blocks deep.
Articles in this section
- While depositing money, it got debited from my account wallet but not got credited into the Cryptobulls account. What should I do now?
- How long does it take to deposit Cryptocurrencies? Or how long do Cryptocurrency transactions take to complete?
- What does Confirmations mean in the context of Cryptocurrency?
- Is there any upper limit on the amount I can deposit?
- How many blockchain confirmations are required for Cryptobulls deposit?
- Can I convert my Bitcoins to Indian rupees?
- What Is the minimum amount for withdrawing funds?
- How to deposit