No! It's not illegal but we cannot say it is a legal tender as well because some banks do not entertain the direct conversion of Bitcoin.
Articles in this section
- I sent some coins and they haven't arrived yet. Where are they?
- Can I view the order book?
- How do I send coins from my Cryptobulls Account?
- Is there any minimum transaction?
- Can I cancel my order?
- When I tried to place buy / sell order on Cryptobulls, I got an ‘Insufficient funds’ notification.
- Does Cryptobulls take commission for selling/buying of orders that are cancelled?
- What is the trade fee for buying/ selling Cryptocurrencies? Is there any fees on exchange operations?
- How do I buy Bitcoins on Cryptobulls?
- What does a CBXE coin costs?