Digital Asset trading happens 24x7x365 on Cryptobulls. The best trading time depends on your trading strategy and a few other factors. We recommend that you pay attention to the market schedules. You should also follow market news that might affect the movement of your chosen digital asset. It's better not to trade when prices are highly dynamic for inexperienced traders who don't follow the news and don't understand why the price is fluctuating.
Articles in this section
- I sent some coins and they haven't arrived yet. Where are they?
- Can I view the order book?
- How do I send coins from my Cryptobulls Account?
- Is there any minimum transaction?
- Can I cancel my order?
- When I tried to place buy / sell order on Cryptobulls, I got an ‘Insufficient funds’ notification.
- Does Cryptobulls take commission for selling/buying of orders that are cancelled?
- What is the trade fee for buying/ selling Cryptocurrencies? Is there any fees on exchange operations?
- How do I buy Bitcoins on Cryptobulls?
- What does a CBXE coin costs?